Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. USE LICENSE
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Calgary Bridge Foundation for Youth web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Calgary Bridge Foundation’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the Calgary Bridge Foundation for Youth at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Calgary Bridge Foundation for Youth’s web site are provided “as is”. Calgary Bridge Foundation makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Calgary Bridge Foundation for Youth does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Calgary Bridge Foundation for Youth or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Calgary Bridge Foundation for Youth Internet site, even if Calgary Bridge Foundation for Youth or a Calgary Bridge Foundation for Youth authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Calgary Bridge Foundation for Youth web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Calgary Bridge Foundation for Youth does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Calgary Bridge Foundation for Youth may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Calgary Bridge Foundation for Youth does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Calgary Bridge Foundation has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Calgary Bridge Foundation for Youth of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to the Calgary Bridge Foundation for Youth web site shall be governed by the laws of the Government of Alberta without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- INFORMATION THAT IS GATHERED FROM VISITORS
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website. Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
HOW THE INFORMATION IS USED
The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalised content. E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties. E-mail may be sent to inform you of news offers by us.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also, they may be used to track your return visits to the website.